|Posted on May 24, 2018 at 12:45 AM|
Two (2) new documents have been posted under the "MORE" tab and the "FINANCIAL INFO & MINUTES" tab. These documents are:
1. The PowerPoint resentation on where the Affordable Housing Project now stands. This was presented at the May 22nd board meeting.
2. The 2018 Qualification Application information that the project developer must follow to obtain DCA approval.
|Posted on May 8, 2018 at 4:55 PM|
Residents: The stair climber is frequently out-of-order. Would you like it replaced or removed? Click Here to take the poll!
|Posted on May 8, 2018 at 4:05 PM|
The pool opens on Saturday May 19th! Hours of operation are 10am-8pm.
|Posted on April 29, 2018 at 11:40 AM|
The Seawall/Retaining Wall around the Pool Complex is in danger of collapsing and eroding the landscaping around the pool complex. This is an unexpected cost that will be taken from the Capital Expenditure Reserve Acccount.
We are awaiting a quote from the only firm that does this type of work in Central Georgia. At this time the estimated cost is around $20,000.00. This does not include the cost to replace the sod that will be destroyed in accessing and replacing the Seawall.
|Posted on April 24, 2018 at 12:30 AM|
The April 2018 Eagle Springs Association Inc. Newsletter is available under the More tab and the Minutes and Financial Info tab.
|Posted on March 26, 2018 at 10:50 AM|
Residents FYI: Based on inspections of the pool complex the following maintenance and repairs are required:
1. An engineering company inspection to certify the soundness and structural integrity of the waterslide, tower and pool complex. Inspection conducted on March 23, 2018. Awaiting engineering report.
2. Waterslide tower in need of cleaning and painting. Last time cleaned and painted was in 2012. Cost to clean and repaing tower is $22,425.00. Work to be done by same firm that did work in 2012.
3. Entire concrete pool deck and pool complex structures need to be pressure washed. Work is out for quotes.
4. Numerous cracks in pool deck concrete need to be routed and filled with sealer. Obtaining quotes.
5. Tower needs reinforcement at certain locations to improve strength. Obtaining quotes.
6. Fence around pool complex needs repainting.
The Pool Complex is the the most expensive part of the infrastructure to maintain. Annual costs are approximately $125,000 to $150,000. This includes around $50,000.00 for lifeguard services and $29,400 for pool management company to maintain chemicals, pool cleaning, etc.
|Posted on March 11, 2018 at 10:35 AM|
Any contract for rental of the Clubhouse or Community Center must be signed and paid for a minimum of ten (10) days prior to resident's event. No rentals will be allowed unless the ten (10) day minimum time frame is met.
|Posted on March 5, 2018 at 3:50 PM|
We want to inform all the residents of Eagle Springs that any existing Facebook Page in the name Eagle Springs Homeowers Association or any other Facebook Page with similiar names are not official and is not authorized by the Board of Directors.
An official Eagle Springs Facebook Page is in the process of being established in conjuction with a new Eagle Springs website.
|Posted on February 6, 2018 at 3:45 PM|
As of February 12th, office hours are M-F from 11am-12pm then 1pm-6pm.
|Posted on January 25, 2018 at 10:25 AM|
At the board meeting on February 20, 2018 the board approved a contractor for the refirbushment of the Clubhouse. Work has started on the interior of the Clubhouse on February 26th. The main Clubhouse room will be available for rental starting March 23, 2018. Until further notice all other Clubhouse rooms will be closed for renovation and will not be available for rental.
Landscaping was added on the side of the Clubhouse with the addition of two (2) benches, a shade tree along with the cleaning out of brush and weeds. Irrigation was added for the area.