Eagle Springs Association

Click here to edit subtitle

Frequently Asked Questions


How can I contact the Eagle Springs Home Owner’s Association Board of Directors committee members?

You may contact any of the Eagle Springs Home Owner’s Association Board of Directors committee members via mail or e-mail. Contact the Board of Directors using the form provided on the BOD page or by emailing [email protected]

For general community questions please Contact our office.


How much are the annual dues?

Annual dues are $700 for gated communities and $600 for non-gated communities.

When and how do I pay my annual Homeowner Association (HOA) fees?

HOA fees are due before Februrary 1st.  There is a drop-box at the clubhouse round-about or you may mail your dues to the address at the bottom of the page. Make check payable to Eagle Springs Association, Inc. The online payment method is no longer available.


When is trash collected?

Trash collection is regularly on Thursdays.  According to the city codes, trash cans shall be placed on the street no earlier than Wednesday at 7:00 P.M and shall be removed from the street no later than Thursday at 7:00 P.M. 

Do I need to store my trash container so that is not seen from the street?

Most of the covenants state that trash containers shall be installed in a place out of sight from any road.  We provide some immediate solutions: place the trash container inside the garage or behind existing fence or build an approved blind that mirrors existing home.


Where can I get a copy of the Eagle Springs Subdivision covenants?

You can access covenants in this website under the Subdivisions tab. They are also available in the Houston County Public Records, search by your community's title.


What is the Property Manager's interpretation of yard upkeep?

Yard upkeep includes but is not limited to grass regularly mowed, flower beds free of weeds, sidewalks and driveways properly edged.  This also applies to empty lots.


Does Eagle Springs have an Architectural Control Committee in place?

Yes. The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) consists of volunteer fellow neighbors who look to preserve the neighborhood standards outlined in the covenants when building new structures or making renovations /alterations to existing structures in the neighborhood.  Please contact the Board of Directors to get in touch with your area's ACC.


What can I do if I notice an inoperative street light?

You can call Flint Energies at 478-988-3500 and report it.  Be prepared to provide the address closest to the light pole.  Flint Energies needs this information to accurately locate the affected light pole.  Additionally, one of the Eagle Springs residents periodically drives through the community noting and diagramming those lights needing repair.

How do I report stray/loose dogs in the neighborhood?

The first action is to remind the person in custody of the animal/owner of the City law requirements.  If the animal is loose again or the owner of the animal is not known, then report the incident to the Animal Control by calling 478-542-2033.


Police: Emergencies: 911. Non-emergencies: 478-953-4222

Fire Dept: 478-953-4050

Medical Center: 478-922-4281, 1601 Watson Blvd.

Houston County: 478-542-2135  houstoncountyga.org

City of Centerville: 478-953-4734  centervillega.org  Utilities: 478-953-3222

Power Co: Flint Energies: 478-988-3500

Recycling Center: 478-975-0600, 101 Industrial Way

Library: 478-953-4500